Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click and collect nightmare

troubleinspace
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry if this has been posted a thousand times but i don't know what else to do, i ordered a new contract phone to add to my current account. Passed all checks and paid the deposit, then printed off my order confirmation. Said i could collect today, so i went to the store and there it was. All bagged up and waiting for me to collect, yet i did not realise i needed a 4 digit code. I checked all my emails and texts and i do not have a collection ref number sent to me. I have spoken to CS a few times now and they tell me that it hasn't sent yet but they can't send it as they have no controll over the system. What am i suppose to do? the phone is literally in the store waiting to be collected yet i can't unless i have this 4 digit code which seems like is not being sent? Also under My 02 there is no order showing, yet the store has fulfilled it. Any advice on what i can do? CS are telling me they can't force send me this code? at this rate it will pass the 7 days and i will lose it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
@EmilieT can you help?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

troubleinspace
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have since spoke to CS again, they are now telling me its because its still being processed. It has passed but the system is yet to complete it. They also told me once that is done, i will need to phone CS again whilst in the store so they can give out the 4 digit code to the assistant to complete the collection. Does this sound right? as the order confirmation page says i will be given the code via email?

I am so confused right now, i thought this would be simple. Wish i chose to deliver to home now

Still super confused as it was bagged up waiting at the store.

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @troubleinspace, and sorry to hear about your experience confused I'd gladly check with our gurus what they can advise on this, I'll just need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message shortly!

Thanks @MI5 for the mention slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4