cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing tarrif

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really want to change my tarrif i currently get 500mb of internet each month. I am constantly adding extra data bolt ons each month. Its costing me a fortune.. so i need a lot off data in a new tarrif.. only prob is my contract dosnt end untill april 2015 :'(... wish i would have gone with 3 as they offer unlimited data
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nessa.

Speak to O2 Customer Services on 202 from your phone to see what's they can do.

The only thing you can't do is downgrade your tariff.

3's all you can eat style data packages are great as long as their network signal is stable where you live, commute and work !

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nessa.

Speak to O2 Customer Services on 202 from your phone to see what's they can do.

The only thing you can't do is downgrade your tariff.

3's all you can eat style data packages are great as long as their network signal is stable where you live, commute and work !
Message 2 of 4

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

If you are using a lot of data you can change your tariff upwards i.e. increasing your data allowance without affecting the end date of your contract.

You don't say how much extra data you are using but you may want to opt for one of the 4G tariffs which have a bonus amount of data for the life of the tariff. For instance 3GB Tariff with bonus will give you 5GB but you must sign up by 31st October to get the bonus.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Unfortunately your choice of tariff is governed by your budget. You can increase your allowance at anytime but as you are now tied in for two years you need to look at the options available to you.

Message 4 of 4