cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print or view bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please advise how to download monthly bills, required for accounting purposes. I spoke to chat advisor twice last week who each time advised 24 hours. Still not able to download/print 5 days later, yet you are still taking the monthly fee? How can we verify what calls we are paying for? Are you going to stop the fee until we can see this information? What is the ETA for a problem fix please? 

I have also suggested that having service problems such as these on your main website home page would stop customers having to waste time and effort trying to resolve these issues themselves...its up to customers to do all the running at the mo! Which doesn't make us feel great.      

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear you're having this issue too. 😞 We have a main thread going on about it as @gmarkj mentioned above (see here) - we'll post any updates there as we get them. Currently we know it's been looked at and they are working on a fix, however at the moment we don't know the ETA yet.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12095 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
There is a widespread known issue with getting to the page to view current/previous bills - see below link @Anonymous
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/DASH-ERR04-Cant-download-old-bills/td-p/1059754

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for the information. How do we escalate the problem up to get an ETA on resolution?
Message 3 of 9

gmarkj
  • 12095 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
If you call customer services then they can arrange for you to get a physical copy of the bill, or email you a PDF version while it is fixed.
Not sure that there is much else that can be done - o2 are aware of the issue, have identified the problem but we are all just waiting for the fix to be put into place...
Feel free to add to the thread that I linked to and add your (dis-satisfied) voice to the discussion!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36086 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

It has been rumbling on since I tried to get my July bill on 3rd or so of July. Last time it worked for me was 2nd June or so.

This section appears to be blocked for some accounts:

original.jpg

Message 5 of 9

pgn
  • 36086 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

They have not offered me the "e-mail a PDF" this time around, always "requested hardcopy, will be 2 weeks before you receive it", alas. 

Naught's arrived since I raised the first request on 12th July... 

Message 6 of 9

gmarkj
  • 12095 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
I put a complaint in and got an email copy.
Might be worth chasing though as two weeks from 12th July was the 26th. Actually almost 3 weeks now...

Message 7 of 9

pgn
  • 36086 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Thanks, will do that once I get text tomorrow to say my August bill is ready for viewing, doubtless the issue will still be there for a while yet... 

Message 8 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear you're having this issue too. 😞 We have a main thread going on about it as @gmarkj mentioned above (see here) - we'll post any updates there as we get them. Currently we know it's been looked at and they are working on a fix, however at the moment we don't know the ETA yet.

Message 9 of 9