cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my contract please.

I have tried ringing for hours from my mobile and also using the other number whilst at work. I have not managed to talk to a single person yet.

My 18 months are up so it is time to go. I dont want a new phone, Im leaving because of the lousy signal in my area and the frankly laughable data plans.

I work away from home so only use my phone for 2 weeks in a month, I have wifi at home(good job cos I cant get 3G) yet somehow I manage to use my data allowance.

I am off to another provider where I can get a signal (I know because my wife has already moved hers) and one that offers me more data.

Which is a shame because I have been with o2 in its various guises since 1997

I will try again tomorrow but after that I am going into the shop, if they wont cancel then I will just cancel my direct debit

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Rob8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do not need a code I have another o2 account just need to cancel one
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rob8 

Read the link to the old method which is all part of the same thread I linked to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13