Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

NHS family discount

I am NHS member joint o2 with 25% discount. Would like to can I get same for family member.

Mazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services for nearly 8 weeks

I had no service in my area for calls and data for more than 50 days but O2 are still charging me full cost of monthly bill. It is impossible to get hold of anyone at O2 to discuss this as I feel.the least they can do is waive the charge for the time...

Return new phone cancel new contract but stay

I made a mistake. I received a text message from O2 saying that they no longer deal with Carphone Warehouse. My contract finishes in November and they said I could take out a new contract and get a new phone now and it would cost me nothing. I should...

Lylla12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh to sim only deal

Hello is it possible for me to use refresh to pay off remaining contract, keep the handset and go on to a sim only deal? Thanks in advance

Gm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with o2 bill

In February I upgraded my phone, also said I wanted to return to a personal contract from a business contract and keep the same number. Paid up outstanding amount on business bill. Now having trouble viewing anything other than my business account on...

FedupPat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPI increase

There is the April RPI price increase documented as 2.7%. However it seems to have gone 3.8%. Typical O2.

gmorris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Define'the most urgent circumstances'

Hello to all.I'm posting this on the community site in the hope that somebody may be able to advise me. My phone no longer works as it should do - a lot of my calls are going straight to voicemail without ringing the phone. This now includes my mothe...

loveclose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled

I cancelled my sim contract the same day it arrived didn’t use but now I’m still being charged for it can I why?