Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my bill.

Aberlourj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am seriously getting peeved as to why I can't pay my bill. My card is constantly being declined, mobile app, online, automated service, and when i tall to someone. I have sent money to my housemate at the same address, and its declining his card as well. I have tried every day since Friday and I am completely cut off. I have called o2 CS and I get nothing from them other than 'we can try again' there is nothing wrong with my card, or my housemates and I am still getting declined and my bill is just not being paid. No one is helpful at all. I might cry.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144498 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions
It has always been critical - it's now farcical !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I know you say they are looking at this @Toby but surely there must be some progress by now?

Message 22 of 27

Aberlourj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I paid by direct transfer. The bars on my account were lifted. Then today they put them back on. This time I can't even call 202, so I tried Live Chat and the guy I spoke to just kept telling me I have to pay the bill, despite a lengthy time trying to get my services back yesterday.
Message 23 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Aberlourj wrote:
So I paid by direct transfer. The bars on my account were lifted. Then today they put them back on. This time I can't even call 202, so I tried Live Chat and the guy I spoke to just kept telling me I have to pay the bill, despite a lengthy time trying to get my services back yesterday.

This is getting worse. .. @Aberlourj has PAID the bill by direct transfer...and has been blocked again. Can you do anything else here @Toby?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 27

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I despair at what this giant of telecommunications has become, I really do.
Btw, I've still had no contact regarding my unjust default
Message 25 of 27

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
What a farce! @Toby are O2 not taking these payment issues seriously? Are they running the business into the ground on purpose?

I'm just really glad I pay by DD. Tell u what though, if for some reason it was me who couldn't pay my bill/s due to a not fit for purpose payment setup which them compounded into marks on my credit file. I would seriously consider taking O2 to court 😞

Shoddy, very shoddy!
Message 26 of 27

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Aberlourj, please PM me and we'll sort this out for you slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 27 of 27