Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my bill.

Aberlourj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am seriously getting peeved as to why I can't pay my bill. My card is constantly being declined, mobile app, online, automated service, and when i tall to someone. I have sent money to my housemate at the same address, and its declining his card as well. I have tried every day since Friday and I am completely cut off. I have called o2 CS and I get nothing from them other than 'we can try again' there is nothing wrong with my card, or my housemates and I am still getting declined and my bill is just not being paid. No one is helpful at all. I might cry.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I do know from one of our members @viridis that O2 won't allow a direct debit to be set up yet... until the outstanding bill is paid. He tried last month I believe....Catch 22 really...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Aberlourj wrote:
What are the details, I looked on ways to pay, is it just the bank details as if you were going to the bank with your bill?

Yes...but you will need your mobile number and contract agreement so O2 are aware who is paying...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 27

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Aberlourj wrote:
What are the details, I looked on ways to pay, is it just the bank details as if you were going to the bank with your bill?

Yes...but you will need your mobile number and contract agreement so O2 are aware who is paying...

I'm not 100% certain, and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong as I've never paid a bill to O2 using this method, but you would definitely need one or the other. You would have to enter those details into the Reference box, if you were paying using your bank's online payment service.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 27

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

The thing I seeked clarification for, and still remains unanswered by anyone at o2.
Is what do I put as the reference for the device plan as the plan is linked to the same account number and could credit the airtime portion instead.

Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

My 02 has been disconnected, which to be honest i am not too fused about now, i have been trying to pay off the amount, i cant do it online, when i spoke to someone on online chat they said i had to ring and pay it, could'nt really be hassled with that but i decided to do it anyway, so after going through the automated process to get to were i want to go im put in a cue for quite a while which was a pain, however i continued to wait and wait until eventually i was cut off!!

Message 15 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous The only thing we can suggest is to keep trying. There are various ways to pay your bill if you look here..

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 27

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Try first thing in the morning. They insist you call if the account is in arrears. 

Message 17 of 27

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@Anonymous I suggest that you should be fussed about it. If you have not paid a bill that was part of a contract and you ignore that payment, a negative mark will be placed on your credit rating, if it hasn't already, which will result in a world of trouble for you in the future.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 18 of 27

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Aberlourj,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry that joining is not for a better reason!

Please send me a private message and I'll what the rest of the team can do.

FYI for everyone else, I am seeing if there is any news or updates on online payment issues also.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Thansk for that @Toby Seems to have reached critical point now...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 27