cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't not hear anyone when calling NO text's

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

For the last 3 months i have not been able to make calls or recvice text's. I have had to you the app tugo. I have been to the o2 shop and have had my sim card changed in both of my phones as i have 2 contract's with o2. I have been to manchester oldham bolton and still the can not make calls or recive or send texts. When i can call i can not hear the other person. I have tried the sim in another phone same problem. Tired it in different location doesnt work. I would like to cancel my contracts. This has become a joke as the people in the o2 shop said there is nothing they can do to help me. I rang o2 today things do not look good as i am still have the problem. I am sick of o2 been with them for a few years now its a joke 

Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23211 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

Being in a 4G area or not has no bearing on your problem. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 21 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has not been working at all today even the 4g logo things hasn't been on my phone all day 

Message 22 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else on O2 in that area having the same issues ?

Download the MYNETWORK APP to report the masts.
Message 23 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Voice, text and email
(2G)

Making calls, sending texts, using email on your phone.

Good indoors and outdoors.

Mobile internet and voice
(3G)

This frequency works on most phones and is good for fast networking on smartphones, dongles and tablets.

Good indoors and outdoors. Good for mobile broadband.

Mobile Internet
(4G)

Seamless connectivity and mobile internet.

Good indoors and outdoors. Good for mobile broadband. 

Message 24 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It sounds like a phone problem but you say you've tried the sim in another phone and other O2 customers are having problems. Presumably the staff in the O2 store aren't having the same problems which would rule out vongestion.

As advised keep on to customer services by phone and make a written complaint.

Message 25 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone is not the problem is network is the problem i have tried my sim in a few a phones and its the same. I will be writting a complaint soon. o2 by far as the worst at customer service
Message 26 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough.

I hope things go ok with the complaint process.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 27 of 44

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
I'll be in your area again tomorrow so I'll check again and send some test texts too, but as I said earlier I had no problems this morning so it's a mystery....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE: o2 say a mast in my area is down. I do not belive this as its has been down for 3 months. This is a joke as they have  now said i will need to change my number to see if that will fix the problem. On top of all this they said car phone warehouse are the people i need to go to when i have a problem as i sign with them not o2.

Message 30 of 44