cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling through to 02..

Anonymous
Not applicable

The longest I usually wait to get through to an "agent" was 10 minutes..

I have now been on hold for well over an hour now and I have yet to speak to an "agent"..

Since when did 02 become to poor with this? 

Thinking of cancelling my 02 contract now but I would probably have to wait over an hour to speak to someone to cancel it..

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

We are all customers here

I understand your frustration, but it is a quite busy time to call as everybody else is trying to get hold of an agent (most likely)

Anything we can help with in the meantime??

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but nope just clearly venting out my frustration I suppose..

I have usually called at this time of the evening and usually get through within 10 minutes.. its now been 1 hour and 15 minutes and counting..

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you get thru to an angent soon

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Adrianna, me too...this is the worst 02 experience I have encountered over the past 10 years with 02..
Message 5 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147403 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions
Your call could be lost in the system.
Hang up and dial again and choose option 2 then 0.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I thought about that but I've redialled 5 times so far at 20 minutes per interval..just coming to the 6th as I am typing...

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update..coming up to 2 hours and still no sign of an "agent", have tried both upgrades and cancellation department (closes at 8pm). so now back to upgrades department..

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you trying to upgrade?

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

wanted to discuss something on the bill, then saw I was available for an upgrade so I was going to sort that out at the same time and got put off with the wait and wanted a cancellation, which in the end didn't happen either as I have not spoken to anyone at all.

Message 10 of 13