Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

o2 simplicity - taking ages to be delivered!

i ordered it on the 12th and they said it would take 2-3 days, so i waited, it diddnt arive so i rung back up and they said 3-5 days, so i gave them there due and waited. its the 19th now, and im getting fed up! there taking to long to send out my o2...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ireland texts charges

hi all, am on a O2 simplicity contract, my girlfriend is on o2 pay and go (both UK sims )my girlfriend has gone over to Ireland will I be charged for sendingor receiving texts to her ?I have just spoke to o2 but the lady i spoke to didn't seem too su...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to transfer number???

How long should it take to transfer a number from contract to Pay & Go?I think it was meant to go through by 6pm on Friday!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odd situation - do O2 want to keep customers?!

Hello,I am in a slightly odd situation with O2..I have got 5 months left of my "O2 100" (£25/month) contract. At the moment I'm using an LG phone, but I want to switch to using a sim-free BlackBerry phone that I have. My first thought was to get a Bl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing from o2 simplicity 1 month to 12 month

I am currently on a 1 month simplicity giving 300 mins/600 text + o2 calls and texts for £15. I see now that the same tariff is available for £10 on a 12month contract (plus i can change the o2 to unlimited landline).Am i able to change over to this ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone unlock farce

Hi,I've been with O2 for years, I have had an iPhone since 3G and am currently on a 3GS. I'm travelling to Los Angeles in a week and wanted to put a U.S sim into my iPhone, the rest you're probably aware of...If you're not, it takes two weeks to unlo...

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

BlackBerry Messenger on Pay & Go

Hi, I'm new to this so I'm not sure if this is how you can get feedback and help. SORRY IF IT ISN'T!I am with O2 on pay and go, and I was given a brand new blackberry curve from a friend as they didn't like it, which was an upgrade from a nokia on an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Score Decliined by O2??

Hi - can anyone give me any ideas why I would have been declined for a phone contract. I have been into Store to open a new business tarif contract and was declined on credit search. My husband was with me and so he tried to open the account in his n...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

2G to 3G sim card

About 6 months ago, I moved onto a simplicity tariff which includes unlimited internet. However it has just occured to me that I have been using a 2g sim card on a 3g phone!I just wanted to know long it would take for O2 to activate the new sim card....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos