Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open codes - ordering online

Hi I have just upgraded my phone online as there is a 50 minute wait on the phones at the moment! I have text my code to Open number and have had a reply that they are checking to see if I am eligible. Will this still apply the 30% discount even thou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer - Pre Order

I placed an order to pre order the Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus, had the upfront cost taken from my account and received the pre contract documents via email all on the 22/08. No communication since. Decide to contact for update on order this evening ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 keep number

I have requested on Monday to keep my number from another network (Giffgaff) I filled in everything and its Wednesday and I haven't recieved a text. When would they be finished with the transfer? Also when should I put my new sim in. Lastly, what doe...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! combining my 2 phones on my account

I have an O2 account - but it only shows my personal phone and I have a work phone I pay for. How do I see both in the same account??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

transferring to a new phone on upgrade

I am completely stumped trying to transfer from my old phone to the new; I can't see the answer on any of the help pages, probably because it is so obvious no one has ever needed help! My 2 year contract on an O2 iphone 5 has expired and i have signe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from Big Bundle back to simple PAYGo

I have a mobile which is only used for emergencies, and therefore very light usage. Unwisely I registered for a £10 Big Bundle. How do I switch back to a simple Pay As You Go where I only pay for the calls I make?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code request question

I was wondering if someone could help me with this question please. I’m currently on a sim only pay monthly plan. It shows in My O2 that my contract renewal date is 13 October 2015. I was wondering if I can contact O2 on the 13 September and ask for ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAY MONTHLY CONTRACT

Hi there,I'm wondering what details O2 would need for my contract?I ordered a new phone in Pay Monthly tarrif and I couldn't understand the agent on the phone.She was asking about my adress, name, number of order, and something about my passport. But...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! same tariff ... new phone ...

just checking my thinking is correct...... I am on PAYG on an old legacy tariff that suits me just fine (text and web).If I get a new phone (unlocked), can I just use my old SIM in my new phone, and keep old number and old tariff?And if my new phone ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos