Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

my phone is barred but by who and why ??

started just over 24 hrs ago, went to use phone silly little icon on bar signal top left hand side. So checked on line, said that there was a mast in my postcode area down...ok... So went to local o2 shop, had it looked at said no nothing to do with ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 92 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Do I Change My Mobile Number?

I am on a continuous O2 contract, nearinbg 24 months.I want to CHANGE my mobile number, and keep my contract.Any help on how I do this?

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 20 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! texting

can i still text to other network while useing 02 am pay monthly

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill from abroad

hi I am in Thailand and I have blocked my phone so I don't get any crazy bills, but I need to pay my bill now. How can I do, and I want to pay by card

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing voice mail from Mexico

Hi I'm trying to access my voice mail from Mexico but 901 does not work, can anyone tell me what number I need to use when calling voice mail from Mexico. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Great service from o2 agent

Just wanted to mention paula in the upgrades dept. Despite what i jabe read about o2 not caring about keeping customers, she really did. I had been offered a deal to move to EE with a galaxy s6 and a cheaper tariff. She was able to discount the phone...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Debt Recovery - who to contact?

Hello everyone, Unfortunately I'm in a terrible financial position and have recently entered into a Debt Management Plan with registered debt charity, StepChange. I had two contracts with O2 and subsequent phone plans for the devices I received. One ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please i Need Help

i just recieve an airtime monthly shocking bill from 02 of the sum of 951.60 just for calling my daughter abroad. pls can anyone help with a solution to tackle this bill. am very sad and disappointed

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos