cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please can someone tell me whether it is possible to set up my phone (phone 1) to divert to another number (phone 2) if I don't answer it within 10 seconds BUT also have the call revert back to my voicemail on phone 1 in the event phone 2 is switched off or out of service area?

Thanks very much

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Not unless they deem you worthy of their "basic" tariff wink

Well, I am a very "basic" person - I so struggle with technology in general.  I've just about worked out how to put the sim card in my Motorola Flare, (had it in upside down for a couple of years, but don't tell anyone).  Not made a call on it yet, though.

I'm just not very good with computers and phones, that sort of thing...

(Come on, help me convince them I qualify Smiley LOL

Message 41 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The Moto Flare was the first phone my company gave me as a business phone slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
The Moto Flare was the first phone my company gave me as a business phone slight_smile

It was a pretty decent phone - used a full size sim the size of a credit card if I remember rightly  Crazy

The battery life was so short that you could buy extra clip on batteries to carry around with you Bouncy

Message 43 of 55

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yeah, a couple of hours on standby and about 20 mins call time, but we digress......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 44 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yeah, a couple of hours on standby and about 20 mins call time, but we digress......

OH...I was learning so much.....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have now ordered an O2 'basic PAYG' sim card. They tell me it will be delivered within 3 days. I asked for the CSI to be set to the same as my current pay monthly and the live chat agent didn't know what CSI is. I explained I wanted to be able to use the same voicemail for both phones and the agent informed me that is not an option. Any ideas?
Message 46 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can only have one sim card for any particular number so if you are trying to have two sims with the same number it can't be done in afraid
Message 47 of 55

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I wouldn't expect live chat to know tbh and as we said, not sure if it is possible to do but you would be better off talking to UK CS on 4445 when your sim card arrives.

Currently using:
Message 48 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks MI5, I'll give them a call once I have the sim.
Message 49 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

OH...I was learning so much.....:smileywink:

Well it had a little pull-up aerial as well, that was kind of cute Cat

Message 50 of 55