Did you mean: 

Buying Apple Watch

Zak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi!

I am trying to buy an Apple Watch, however when I get through to the last phase, I choose the number I want associated with the watch and then it says I need to set up a direct debit on the account before I can make my purchase?

I pay monthly by direct debit, so not really sure what’s going on? O2 can’t answer the query on phone as they won’t accept the call as it’s not urgent, and neither will twitter, so not really sure what to do!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Set up the direct debit as the data will be £5 per month and taken seperately from your phone DD.

Message 2 of 4

Zak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I already have a direct debit for my phone contract. It comes out monthly and has done for a number of years. Just looked at my settings at it says I ‘currently pay by cheque’ I definitely don’t! I can’t set up any further direct debits as I can’t do that online, and it doesn’t classify as urgent to get through to call Center or twitter.

Love that end part though!
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sorry @Zak 

You need to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 4 of 4