Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken phone on Device plan

Under
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So after poor "luck" with O2 Live Chat I'm going to have to post about this.

I am currently on a device plan + airtime plan with the Z3, I am only 6months into it and I have completely smashed it. I have no insurance so I understand this is my own fault and I will pay the £320 settlement fee. The problem is if I click on what upgrades I'm eligble for the price for the same phone is £10 more than what I'm paying now and it asks me what sim package I want.

Is there anyway I can start a similar price plan to I have now? EG pay £20 a month for the LG G4. 

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Live Chat is not a great idea when it comes to trying to alter your contract. You need to speak to Customer Service. If you have another phone, or can borrow one, put your sim card in and call them on 202. Alternatively, see this link for other ways to call: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Bambino
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Live Chat is not a great idea when it comes to trying to alter your contract. You need to speak to Customer Service. If you have another phone, or can borrow one, put your sim card in and call them on 202. Alternatively, see this link for other ways to call: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 20

Under
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Thanks, where are the customer service centres based? I was having very bad problems with people not understanding what I was talking about on live chat.

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cs is outsourced by capita to India
Message 4 of 20

Under
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Cs is outsourced by capita to India

Ergh can't be doing with that, might just go into the O2 shop tomorrow.

Message 5 of 20

Bambino
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

There are still some call centres in the UK. If you go into a store, all they'll do is let you call CS from the store. Might be too busy on a Saturday. You're better off trying to call from where you are.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Call centres in Leeds and Glasgow too. The outsourced ones are in south Africa.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And you can always ask to be put through to a UK call centre once connected. However you may be better off going instore...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 20

Under
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All sorted guys cheers for the help, just gotta choose between S6, another Z3 or G4 now 

Message 9 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

S6....would be my choice....but then the Z3 would be @viridis' as he already has one. Having said that he is currently looking to choose between the G4 and S6... so who knows?:smileywink:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Lg-G4-vs-Galaxy-S6-sell-it-to-me/td-p/887484

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 20