Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt ons

AngeC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I just recently changed my tariff which isn't due to change until 4th October.. But today my data ran out..! I've been trying to add a one off bolt on to add data for tomorrow but it won't let me..! Can anyone advise me how I can top up as I need data for tomorrow..? 🙏
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @AngeC

You may need to try later as sometimes O2 updates its systems at this time of night.

However, if still having problems, then you need to ring customer services first thing in the morning (best time between 8am-8.30am) and ask for their help https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @AngeC

You may need to try later as sometimes O2 updates its systems at this time of night.

However, if still having problems, then you need to ring customer services first thing in the morning (best time between 8am-8.30am) and ask for their help https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can only change tariffs once a month so you can't add a bolt on until the tariff change completes on the 4th.
Customer services can override it but you can't yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3