Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills

Rafaljakubiak76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. I've paid 2 bills on 20/10/23 (£29.75) and 21/10/23 (£30), but it still shows Overdue.  Wise Bank sort code **Personal info** - **Personal info**-66 . Please check, as the money has been transferred from my account. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146714 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Rafaljakubiak76 

This isn't O2.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146714 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Rafaljakubiak76 

This isn't O2.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23475 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3744 Solutions

@Rafaljakubiak76 Set up a Direct Debit and you'll avoid problems like this. It's what you're supposed to do. Your bill has to be paid. I've never seen anyone give a valid reason as to why they don't have one in place.  

Edit: Also bear in mind that it can take 48 hours for payments to clear O2's account, and longer as you've paid on a weekend.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Rafaljakubiak76 

Are Wise - or TransferWise as they were previously known - now fully integrated into the UK banking system ? I recall folks having issues with them previously, but that might have been three or four years ago. 

If this doesn't sort itself out and you need to contact O2, I suggest that you speak to Wise first. You need to obtain from them the unique payment identification numbers, which will probably be eighteen digits in length. O2 will need these to enable them to search for the "missing" payments in their systems.  

But as @Bambino says, I would give it a couple of days as it might well sort itself out. Your payments were only made on Friday and yesterday (Saturday).  

Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10573 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Oxonian 

Yes they are now integrated in the BAC's and you can setup direct debits..

@Rafaljakubiak76 

BAC's payments take 7 to 10 days to clear, as they take 3 working days to arrive from when they are sent so they wont even be showing at o2 till Wednesday and they have to be processed.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5