cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's irritating when 02 make an error on your bill, you query it, they say "yes your right , we will credit next months bill" why cant they refund you now. I appreciate the bill has been created but why should I wait a month?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It's irritating when 02 make an error on your bill, you query it, they say "yes your right , we will credit next months bill" why cant they refund you now. I appreciate the bill has been created but why should I wait a month?

I dont think you need to wait at all. That just makes things easier for O2. If you want the money refunded you have to ask them to do it. Also don't be put off by them saying it will take 7-10 working days....they can if you insist ...make an immediate direct debit reversal

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did ask and was told as Bill has been created you can only be credited on the next bill
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If it is a significant amount of money call them back and insist.
If it's only a few quid just leave it as a credit as it's not worth the time you'll spend on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It's your money, how you want this refunded is up to you. If you want it back in your account then insist on it. If it's taken in error by DD your bank can reverse it for you.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please be careful reversing the direct debit. It will likely mess up the billing system and as you will owe some money from that bill you may run the risk of o2 suspending service and marking your account as a bad payer.

It shouldn't happen but this is o2
Message 6 of 6