Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing so confusing X.X

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heyies peeps,

Talked to O2 but i do not get thisies,

My account says BBF - £0.00 tho i dont reckonies this payment nor understand it. As the biggest payment I have ever made was £126.99 

Previous balance - 15 May 18 62.08 
Payments received - thankyou -124.16 
Payment Declined Amount 62.08 

Total balance brought forward £0.00

My account is always up to date thoughties both bills payed on time or early with no issues.

Trying to get an answer from them was hard more Bleh Bleh Bleh Bubble Pop than an answer or where it came fromies. 

I wondering if any of youies know what this is ??? 

smiling EmoLMarrio

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Looks like a strange way of displaying your bill and payments received and the declined amount is usually a failed direct debit, but in your case it just looks like they’ve split your total bill in half and applied it manually.
Did you cal up customer service to pay that £124.16 ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Defo looks like the first DD bounced and then there was a payment to cover both.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Looks like they have done it this way 

Balance  £62.08

Payment Recieved £62.08

Balance = £0

Payment Reversed £62.08  

Balance Now back to £62.08

Payment Authorised £62.08

New Balance £0

Total Payments = £124.16 (Including Reversed Payment)

So the Authorised payment cancelled out the Decline /  Reversed, hence the balance is £0 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heyies peeps, 

Thankies for the replyies guys,

I just don't get the Numberies, I checked passed an present payments, All where accepted and completed, I don't think it is from the DD's accounties is always in the clear, 

Tired phoning O2 but got told my account was finies bleh bleh bleh talk but againies no real answer. To like where it has come from. They said theyll look into tho. 

Message 5 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous, let us know what comes out of it after they look into it, it'll be interesting to find out slight_smile If you're still stuck later on, you can also let me know and we'll see if we can find out more on our end!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT wrote:

Hey @Anonymous, let us know what comes out of it after they look into it, it'll be interesting to find out slight_smile If you're still stuck later on, you can also let me know and we'll see if we can find out more on our end!

Nopies @EmilieT I am just speachless. 

Message 7 of 9

EducatedDevice
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Maybe the direct debit bounce, Which then brought the balance forward but then you cleared it?

Only thing i could thing off.
O2 Guru,
O2 Customer Service Advisor,
Android user

If and when i help you within the community, It's out of work hours meaning i will not access any accounts during our interaction. (Which is not allowed anyway).
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EducatedDevice wrote:
Maybe the direct debit bounce, Which then brought the balance forward but then you cleared it?

Only thing i could thing off.

Bill crossover also had a o2 insure thingy over the time it happened tho balance was cleared twice DD wasnt the issue failed payment which was cleared twice double payment thing 3 days later not showing on my side but there was an issue back then ... payment system isnt one of the easyiest to understand nor stable tho to my account is clear and up to date no effects on credit etc haha pen and paper works well but this lol another story dam gremlins smiling 

Message 9 of 9