Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date

JohnBB99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pdf of the bill for the number clearly states it runs to 4th August 2024.
But on the website it says the monthly contract will renew on 28th of July, which is a change for this number.

I have just concluded two contracts for other numbers under my account, but why has this one changed the renew date, when I was going to finish it before 4th August????
I'm annoyed,

John Baddeley.

My issue still not resolved.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148717 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

You need to ask o2 as already advised 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 148717 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Already answered here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Billing-date/td-p/1737310

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

JohnBB99
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to know that on the next bill I want to pay some extra

This is my question.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 148717 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

You need to ask o2 as already advised 

Message 4 of 6

JohnBB99
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But I am not able to do that because the contract number is not with me.

They need a security code for entering the code

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 148717 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

As customers like yourself there’s nothing we can do about that unfortunately 

Message 6 of 6