cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Higher Than Expected

Anonymous
Not applicable
My bill is meant to be £37.99 a month and for the last few months it seems to be nearer to £47. For one of the months I was on holiday so I understand that but there are no other reasons, how do I find out why I'm being charged so much more?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have a look in recent charges and 'what I have used' when you open your bill, from the links on the left in My O2.

Sounds like it could possibly be mms charges.

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Another option is to call customer services on 202 and they will be able to break your bill down too.
Message 3 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Do you use Spotify?
If a premium account it may be charging direct to bill.
A few services do, are there any you can think of?
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly also numbers that are not taken from your inclusive minutes.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/special-numbers

If so their are apps and sites that convert those numbers to ones that can come out of your minutes. Ie http://www.saynoto0870.com

If mms this may help http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Accidental-MMS-Sending-and-How-to-Avoid-it/td-p...
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive had the same issue only on a more extreme case 

my phone bill should be £19 a month  and thats for both my pay monthly sims , i recieved my email about my bill being due and they are claiming that my bill should now be £93 this month ! they claim that i have made £62 worth of calls between both contracts , i had viewed all of my calls and the total for all the calls is only £16 and not £62!

be very carefull when you pay your bill and check it all out ! 

i recieved the email 24 days ago and every time i try phone and resolve the issue i keep getting cutt of before being able to speak to someone 

so just a heads up to anyone that has a contract check your calls and all charges and count up the amounts yourself before paying it !!

thanks

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sound advice andrewd2178
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would do what @Anonymous has said and call customer services

Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you feel the bill is wrong you need to speak to them. Any errors will be refunded.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144199 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
You may not agree with your bills but it's very rare that they are wrong.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10