Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't afford to pay

Hi guys, first post Basically, I've never missed a payment in the 10 years or so I've been with o2 but I've recently switched jobs so can't afford to pay on my usual day. I get my bill at the start of the month and the direct debit is set up for the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Charges on Pay and Go

I havent used my phone today and it has been at home with WiFi but I have been charged £1? Any clues why this might have happened?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel

I want to cancel my sim only pay monthly contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to end my contrat

l i have now tried 5 times to end a contract on my o2 account ,am i the only one having this trouble .....here the list of excuses 1. last payment not made 2. too busy call back later3. system down 4. on live chat hold from 9.205. no open until 10 am...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 number

I am in hospital and need to knowmy o2 telephone no?    can you help?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract

Help!! I've had this pay-monthly phone contract for years but never use the phone....I cannot see how to cancel the contract. Any help would be fantastic. Kate

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payments

the one thing good about 02 is the service the bad thing is the custumer service all the agents do is go on about terms and your contract i could not make a payment on time so i rang them to tell them that i could not make a payment on time but all i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I stop receiving SMS notifications about bills?

Can anyone help? How can I stop receiving SMS notifications about bills, such as "O2: Your latest bill is now ready to view at My O2 ...".I don't do much in the way of texting, but I like to know when a text message comes in, so I leave my message to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CALLS ABROAD

Hi, I have a contract with O2 and I need to make calls abroad. I did called today and O2 charged me a fortune for it!What I can do to get cheaper calls? Thanks Derek

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos