Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

suprises are not supriseing

i HAVE TOPED UP ALOT AND USED ALL MY CODES AT ONCE, NOT SUPRISED THT ALL 14 OF THEM WERE THE SAME SUPRISES, ITS ALOAD OF RUBBISH THIS RANDOM STUFF, RANDOM I GET SAME £5 OFF STUFF THAT ARE POINTLESS ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call forwarding costs/visual voicemail queries

Hey all, just moved from an iPhone to a Galaxy S2 (both on o2)I really liked the visual vocemail feature on the iPhone, and can only replicate it using an app on the S2. (Youmail Visual)The app requires me to forward on calls when not answered to an ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recieving incoming calls

hiI recently discovered that people can no longer dial my number, they go straight to "there has been an error" that's both from landlines and mobiles but i can call people and send and receive txts.I have a Desire HD and when i go to the call barrin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Dell Streak, Rude Customer Service & Accusations

Right, I'm absolutely disgusted in the way that O2 treats its customers regarding this mobile, being accused of lying by staff instore, the lack of communication and to advertise this phone as extra resist to damage with it's so called 'Gorilla Glass...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone upgraded to HD7?

Hi all,I am due for my first upgrade next Sunday (27th Feb) and would really like to upgrade to the HTC HD7.Has anyone done this already and are they willing to share what deal o2 offered or even if there are better offers elsewhere? (my preference i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff price - they just wont budge.

I just want clarification - is it actually possible for o2 to lower their prices whatsoever?I have found better deals, I have told them this. I hate the idea of going from a 600min, unlimited text, 500mb internet package @ £26, to one with 100mb for ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About PAC code

i have been contact with O2 today about leaving O2 when my contract run out which is 02-10-2011. Customer service give me a PAC code by text to my number. It means that they will cancel/stop my contract on 02-10-11 OR O2 will cancel my contract now b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sick of so called surprises

I am sick of the "rewards" on surprises .. I have spent £30 in the last 3 weeks,and got three seperate silver surprises which are all totally rubbish .. £5 from "i want one of those" is good .. yeah good if you have a credit card and are willing to p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting from O2 and back again, via another network?

I want to move a mobile number which technically belongs to my wife, to me.My memory's a bit hazy as it was a year ago, but I'm sure I migrated the very same mobile number from an O2 contract in my name, to another O2 contract in my wife's name previ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos