Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Nelly070
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have had 3 monthly sim only accounts for a while now, (my own and 1 for each of my 2 sons) I pay the bills but they have their own ‘my o2’ usernames and passwords to see their use etc.

I just purchased a 4th sim for my wife, however this number is appearing in my ‘my o2’ account.

how do I get her set up with her own ‘my o2’ username and password so that she can see her usage etc ?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149572 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

@Nelly070 

Unfortunately it isn't possible without cancelling the contract and starting again using a different email address to the one linked to your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38499 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

Unlinking a device in your myo2 can be tricky and may need a call to CS, @Nelly070 - take a look at the areas below then call O2 on 202 tomorrow around 08:15 if help is needed. You will need the other phone's account holder there too, I suspect, to confirm the new login details for them. Good luck!

1663843936195.jpg

Screenshot_20220922-113828.png

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149572 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

@Nelly070 

Unfortunately it isn't possible without cancelling the contract and starting again using a different email address to the one linked to your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Nelly070
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I’ll give it a try

I’ve no idea why it has set it up this way as I did nothing different to the way I bought the ones for my sons. 🤷‍♂️

Message 4 of 4