cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing my account (view bills online) etc

Anonymous
Not applicable

I may (or may not) have created a profile in My 02 a VERY long time ago.  I have created a new profile to try to sort my bill out and CANNOT access My Account - I keep getting this response :

The username & password you signed in with not showing your bill?

i have now changed my password twice (?) via the link in my Inbox and still no luck...can anyone help please?

My bill was overdue, I paid with debit card via phone number txtd to me.  I have an auth code for payment but my calls are still barred (from Friday)??

Cheers.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that the email address may still be linked to the old account.

You can call O2 and ask for your new username/password and ask if they can perhaps link your email address up to the new account.

If your bill has definitely been paid and you have a reference number, the IVR payment option can take up to 24 hours fo rbars to be removed but if it has been since Friday then something has probably gone wrong. Have you turned the phone off and back on after the 24 hours to see if you get service?

As I say - a quick call and they can sort this for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that the email address may still be linked to the old account.

You can call O2 and ask for your new username/password and ask if they can perhaps link your email address up to the new account.

If your bill has definitely been paid and you have a reference number, the IVR payment option can take up to 24 hours fo rbars to be removed but if it has been since Friday then something has probably gone wrong. Have you turned the phone off and back on after the 24 hours to see if you get service?

As I say - a quick call and they can sort this for you.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your recommendation. Do you have the correct number to call?
Thx in advance
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

202 from a Pay Monthly Handset

4445 from Pay and Go

Landline: 0844 809 0202