cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 can you price match ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi O2, I'm happy with your services/network coverage etc but I'm paying too much for o2. 

My contract runs out on 7th of March 2013 can O2 match Tesco's offer 

1500mins5000text1 months contract

2GB Data

I spend last 12 months on o2s on& on thingy for 12 months I can stay with that but like more data but don't wont to sign up with another 12 month contact.

If o2 cant do this I can move to tesco but easier if o2 to can match their resellers offer.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't like calling o2 they might convince me to sign up another contract and forget to say tescos offer was £20 a month for that

You need a bit of confidence is saying no. Best if you go in prepared to walk away by doing your research and quoting other offers. And that is yes, you will be offered to leave quite quickly i.e. your PAC will be with you shortly....so don't worry about loyalty or anything as it comes down to what is best for you and your pocket. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can but phone and ask.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Tesco uses the O2 network, so if you did want to switch it shouldn't be difficult.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't like calling o2 they might convince me to sign up another contract and forget to say tescos offer was £20 a month for that
Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You will never find out then.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You need a bit of confidence is saying no. Best if you go in prepared to walk away by doing your research and quoting other offers. And that is yes, you will be offered to leave quite quickly i.e. your PAC will be with you shortly....so don't worry about loyalty or anything as it comes down to what is best for you and your pocket. 

Message 6 of 7

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Hi din101.

As far as I am aware (I can only vouch for instore), O2 do not price match tariffs.

The nearest two SIM only deals I could find from the web site are found here.

Take care.

Message 7 of 7