Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIRTIME BILL FAILING

Alfie20004
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so i kept trying to pay for the airtime bill but constantly said it failed so i called 08001116121 and tried paying for the airtime bill over the phone on my house phone and it said it worked and i got a message on my phone saying "Thanks for paying" and gave me a receipt number but i go onto myo2 and it still says i havent payed the airtime bill and that im overdue???

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

O2William
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Hi @Alfie20004,

I would suggest to get in contact with our payment management team, as they would be the easiest team to have your query fixed.

The number to call is
0800 902 0217

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I hope this answers your question, sometimes payments can have issues and the payment management team will be more than happy to assist you.

I've also included the link of the web page for more info.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support#:~:text=You%20can%20check%20any%20outs....

If you have any other questions you are more than welcome to reply to this message.

Thanks
Will
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23074 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Alfie20004 You need to give the system time to update. It can take up to 24 hours. You can try to call customer service to check using the numbers in the link below. There's also a guide to call using Skype.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

If you're able to use your phone, below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.

Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3