Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Line cut

Hi, a couple of weeka ago, I made a call to the US that ended with a high extra charge. my line was cut. Since then I paid online the extra charge but my line is still cut. Could help me unlock my line to be able to call and use data. Kind RegardsMeh...

gilloun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

View My Monthly Historical Data Usage

Hi - How do I view my monthly historical data usage either on the website or on the iphone app ? Probably in my face but after 20 mins I cannot find it ! Thanks in advance.

Hagadol1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad order

Hi. Just tried to order a new iPad and confirmed everything but when I can to the card payment I was told parent could not be taken due to an incorrect security code of the back off card.This was obviously not the case as the transaction is ony bank ...

transfer sim only Plan to someone new

Hi All Quick question in case anyone has prior experience of this I pay for a Sim Only plan for DD who is now old enough to have a sim contract in her name. My Question is could this Sim Only plan be transferred into here name and give her the respon...

Butch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing payment date

This 02 support is ridiculous I can’t change my payment date on my account and I can’t speak to anyone when I call because only urgent emergencies are being taken as a call if you’re leaving or lost or stolen phone so how the hell are you suppose to ...

Wna93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone but can't access old number

Hey x I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a new contract with O2 and have been sent a new sim, but i'd like to keep my old number. I can't get hold of anyone to help me... I've done a "sim swap" will that do the trick? Sorry if this is a really si...

Maryanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ends - how long before should I use PAC code?

Hello, my 2 year contract ends/renews on the 18th June, but I want to cancel it. I know I must use the PAC code to transfer my number, but when do I do this? Is the day before okay? Obviously I wanna get a full month's use before transferring to anot...

Jane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMIE

My phone will not turn on. It is insured but I need my IMIE number to make a claim. How do I get the IMIE when the phone will not start?

JOFEN56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos