cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A complete joke of a mobile service in Inverness DO NOT JOIN 02

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have recently ported my number from Vodafone to OhNo2 and this is probably the biggest mistake I have ever made in trying to look for a better service, because after agreeing to a telesales operator to port my number to 02 I can honestly say this is the worst service I have ever received.
The signal strength is pathetic in my area. Problems of this are text messages are taking hours to get to their recipient and sometimes not receiving them at all. My brother phoned me one day and all I got was a text message from 02 saying that I had missed a call from this number. The phone at the time was right next to me with signal strength and it never even registered on my Recents page of my iPhone.
For an 11 pound a month tariff my bills are normally around the 30 pound mark. Again this is a complete joke as Vodafone gave me the same tariff but with 0845 numbers included.
Due to the poor service in signal strength I feel I was mi sold this product and will therefore not be honouring the contract and instead porting my number back to Vodafone.
I am currently trying to get offshore and having this service will be limiting my chances.
Message 4 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

ScottMurray has their own thread running elsewhere and should stick to it, posting in other threads is just causing confusion! Smiley Mad

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 13 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've asked for the hijack post to be moved back to where it belongs. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 14