Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 messed my credit score

qudsia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 have messed up my credit score so badly for which i have been declined a mortgage. I was billed more than what my contracted stated, i spoke to O2 several times in store, on the phone and email, eventually the case went to OMBUDSMAN and it was rectifed, O2 agreed that i did not owe antyhing and in fact i had been overcharged and that they owed me. O2 returned my money but now have somehow put me down as missed payments which has made my credit score attorcious. It states that i owe them £80 but i do not owe them anything as this was cleared when ombudsman got involved. I am extremely dissatisfied with 02, is there anyone that can assit urgently? how can i get my credit score up ASAP?

02 refunded me so how could they then claim miss payments when i was agreed that they owed me 

i would really appreciate if anyone could assit me.... 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Thanks @TheresaV thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

qudsia
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I hope sooner rather than later!
Message 12 of 14

qudsia
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So two months in and absolutely nothing has been done. To say I am angry is an understatement!!!! I emailed the email I was given by this forum but they said they can’t do anything about it- i called 02 again and they keep cutting me off. An utter disgrace of a company. My mortgage has been declined and i’ve lost so much money Coz of 02s thick mistakes
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@qudsia 

I'd suggest using Resolver to make a complaint.

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

If not resolved by O2, you can then go to the ombudsman again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14