Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming not working

Hi, I’m on holiday in Europe and my phone is not working. I can not use internet or make any phone calls. Can anyone help please ? I’m not able to call o2

Olaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New number

I've just upgraded and asked for a new sim excuse me being dim but will that be a different number which is what I want

Resolved! Return phone

Hi can someone tell me how to return an unwanted phone as the link I have been sent sends me to a page which asks for details on how your phone can be fixed - thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelling

how do I cancel my monthly sim only contract?

alicia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi, I'm due an upgrade by the end of the month obviously currently on refresh the question I've got is because of COVID it looks as though the release of the new iPhone isn't going to happen until October this year as suppose to the usual sepetember ...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment day

Hi. Is it possible to change the bill payment date from what it is now to the 1st of the month as its easier to remember and can join other bill payments on this day. Many thanks in advance.

Bug7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim and contract

i have ordered new sims for my wife and i on abetter deal from o2. They are taking an age to arrive and the track code is not recognised however the direct debit is set up and now our current pay monthly deal has rolled into the old month. Can i just...

Suart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

AppleWatch Mobile Connection

My Apple Watch was replaced via insurance and for months now I’ve not been able to have network capabilities on it. I erased the old Apple Watch however the mobile network still seems to be connected to it. I’m being charged and can’t seem to get any...

RichH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos