Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Covid - Free Minutes Deal ended and I have lost my included minutes

I received a LATE text message to say that my unlimited minutes service offered by o2 during lockdown was ending on the 30th June. You would then assume your account would default back to the monthly inclusive minutes on your account but it appears t...

Wendy9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to change spend cap urgently but no way of doing this with reduced coronavirus services

Hi, I changed my tariff and O2 has switched my Spend Cap from £5 to unlimited! This is a bit scary but the O2 phone line won't deal with "non-urgent" queries, chat is shut due to coronavirus. And there's no way of doing this online.Please help!

Resolved! Scam txt message ref: PayPal

Hi, I have received a txt from the following number +447770298589 regarding an “unresolved block on your account”.and the following site to visit : [link removed for safety] to remove it. what is the best way to report this please. Thanks in advance.

Alfieball by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh

How do i know if i am a o2 refresh customer?

Emergency calls only

I am a new customer to o2 and received my new phone last Saturday. It has been working fine until a few days ago I had a txt saying that my number will be moved over to 02.since then my phone has not allowed me to make calls or receive them and the s...

Account Barred - Unable to contact customer services

I've just received a text from o2 saying I've sent a higher number than normal texts and that my account is barred. I'm trying to ring the o2 customer services on 03448090202 but the automatic voice keeps directing me to the o2 app, which I've alread...

Arf85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to sim only (keeping same number)

How can I upgrade my current plan to a sim card plan while keeping the same number? Is there a way to do it online or do I need to call o2 to do this?

Amelia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting help

I've tried submitting the porting request form to move my mobile number from another provider to O2. After lots of attempts I keep getting an automated message which rejects the request due to security checks - although I am not aware of any in my su...

Spam call from Africa

I have been charged from a call received from Africa.They keep bombarding my phone with calls.Unlock them each time but they just don't stop,I know o2 are on lockdown so they can't help me.Any ideas.

Dannykano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I am travelling to Greece next week from Scotland. How much per day will it cost to make calls or send texts or even just use my data? Thank you.