cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Live chat & helpline

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is live chat and the phone lines down? I have been trying all day to connect via live chat and have now been waiting on the phone for nearly 15 minutes!

Thank you,

Hannah

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a busy day for customer service.
I'm afraid you'll have to keep trying.
Early mornings, 8-8.30am are best times to call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a busy day for customer service.
I'm afraid you'll have to keep trying.
Early mornings, 8-8.30am are best times to call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

02 have already messed me around before I have got to this stage of calling them back so its quite annoying not being able to find a resolution on my lunch break as I am work from 8am! 😞

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it's not specifically relating to something that needs account access to resolve, we may be able to help you?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it will require account access.. They changed my tarrif as i was using more data than my allowance.. I told them that i only had 100mb data left and that I needed the date of the new data bringing forward from my next bill date (23rd) they said i would need to call back when i had ran out of data.. I ran out this morning and since then have been trying to live chat and call with no luck getting the live chat and cannot get through to CS. I rely on my phone so have even tried to just add more data at an extra cost just for it to come back on again until I can get through, but that service is saying because i have a new tarrif it is not possible..

I just urgently need to get this date brought forward on my data re-set :(:(

Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymousthen sadly you have to presevere with Customer services. If honest the best time to call is between 8-8.30 in the morning....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, unfortunately as I said above you will need to try very first thing tomorrow.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hi

Hi @Anonymous

If you need live chat please follow this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 10 of 15