Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal Issues

02 are honestly one of the most shocking networks I’ve come across and are very unreliable.My phone calls drop out, the calls can sometimes become garbled, 4G/5G coverage is very poor.I can be on the phone to someone and the calls will just keep drop...

Devonlad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nintendo switch contract

Hi I took out a contract for a Nintendo switch except I used the wrong email address I quickly changed it but now I’m not sure if they accepted my contract or not as I’m sure them emails have been sent elsewhere money was taken from my bank for the d...

O2 have lost my device payment / order

I used the app to “upgrade” my device on the 18th April, paid of the device (£859) and chose a sim only plan which kept my mobile number. The payment all went through via PayPal. I got an email confirming my order with the order number showing the de...

Resolved! New order

I made an order/application last night for a new device on contract, got sent all the documents and the last email I got said it was all steam ahead on o2s end etc etc, the item is meant to be for a store collection tomorrow but I’ve not heard or had...

Cassie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Friends and Family not showing on bill but in breakdown

Hi, I paid off my device plan today and have just received a text fore the cost of my new bill. In the text and email of the bill there is no mention of my discount, however if i go into the bill breakdown i can see it says £23.34 including -£12.39 d...

Resolved! No incoming after port from 3

HelloI requested a port from 3, which is now marked as completed on 19. However I still don't get any incoming calls or messages. My 3 sim is still activated and 3 customer services have confirmed that I'm still their customer. I have called O2 custo...

Anu9888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I am currently in the last year of my contract, do O2 offer a free early upgrade? At the moment its saying to upgrade early you have to pay outstanding balance. I was wondering if there was a point in the contract where you're offered a free upgr...

IAN15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

How do I cancel Disney plus and why have I been paying for it on 2 devices thanks

malky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Multiple Account Numbers

Hello In Feb 2023 i took out two sim only plans. O2 has created two different account numbers which means two separate direct debits. Is there any of having both numbers under one account number so that only one direct debit is taken for both numbers...

Nabz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos