Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Account query

Hi 02. My account was closed 2 weeks ago. My son got an upgrade, paid the balance, took an account out in his name and requested this number was transferred to his new account abd new phone. We were assured this was easy. After 4 long calls later thi...

Rachel499 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of Purchase

I had an iPhone 11 Pro Max on the 29th April 2020, how do I get proof of this? Along with the IMEI number.

Reece27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ear buds for £1

Hi, I done an upgrade just over a month ago and it said after 28 days I'd get a text with a link to claim the galaxy ear buds for £1 as part of the deal for purchasing the new S23 Ultra but with I haven't received anything. Thanks

David499 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! feeling harassed by o2

I had a call from someone claiming to be from o2 on 02922646382. They wanted to give me a discount for poor service and a free tablet? They would not take no for answer and forced me to hang up.

Resolved! Phone bill

I would like to change my billing date

Resolved! Payment

Need longer to pay 

Caz7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos