Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5G SIM

Hi, Currently on a pay monthly SIM only deal (double data with Virgin). I need a new phone, currently have a Samsung Galaxy A03s which doesn't have NFC (I checked the exact model number, and no, it doesn't have NFC!) Looking at getting a Samsung A14 ...

Sneezy24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ClearVision / Scam - PLEASE Help

Hi all I received a call last week from someone who said they were from Clear Vision which was part of O2 and that they could help me upgrade my pay monthly contract . I agreed to a contract with them and gave them my PAC code (an error in hindsight)...

Resolved! monthly bill

why has bill increased after moving from virgin media to O2 

Zack1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data at 30Gb but should be 60GB

Hi,I'm on the £8 for 30Gb of data but I'm with Virgin so this was increased to 60Gb however my O2 only shows 30Gb. Do I need to do something to increase this to the 60Gb agreed?Thanks,Geoff

Geoffmcd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre contract documents

I have an email from you containing pre contract documents valid untill today midnight. I would like to continue and process this contract.. how do I do this?

Resolved! SIM not working

Just got a new phone and SIM but keeping my old number. Old phone has old SIM. New phone has new SIM. Neither work now. Please help!

AT0557 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S23 ultra

If I buy my s23 05/07/2023 will I get code for free earbuds?

Krystian3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't text

Can't text! Samsung s21 FE can't send message with o2 - error 0 Been like this 2 weeks!!! Many complaints to o2 still isn't sorted!

Changing Tariff - deactivates account?

hi so today I changed my tariff on my o2 - shorty after I had no service and my o2 isn't loading. Spoke to customer service on chat and apparently my account has been deactivated. I called customer service (03448090202) and was told I need to have a ...

kylebc86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos