cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Charges even for days when I did not use the service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am being charged 4.99 every day for O2 Travel, even when I do not send messages or make calls from my phone. My data is also disabled. What is going on?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144852 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions
Yes we are all aware of the terms but that doesn't support the statement you made above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 56

chrisymon
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

We are all aware. Note that wasnt for you

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 12 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 123282 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@chrisymon wrote:

We are all aware. Note that wasnt for you

Not sure I understand that comment @chrisymon?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 56

MI5
  • 144852 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions
@chrisymon I would like you to clarify the statement you made about different types of O2 travel.
I assume you must be correct as you work for O2 but it is new news to all of us on here, so please explain and give us a link to the website giving us the details on the different options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 56

chrisymon
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

default on. ??? you have tom opt for it

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 15 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 123282 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Opting in and opting out is easy enough via text. However...what are the varying O2 travel options you mentioned earlier? I am currently abroad and as I travel a lot I would like to hear more about this ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 56

MI5
  • 144852 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Opting in and opting out is easy enough via text. However...what are the varying O2 travel options you mentioned earlier? I am currently abroad and as I travel a lot I would like to hear more about this ...

As you can see, I've asked and am waiting for clarification.......

Currently using:
Message 17 of 56

MI5
  • 144852 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

@chrisymon wrote:

default on. ??? you have tom opt for it

Yes, if you take a contract directly with O2.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 123282 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

As you can see, I've asked and am waiting for clarification.......

Yes...I am running very slow here. Only just managed to get back to my post and see you have since replied. Frustrating...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 56

chrisymon
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

And please dont assume everyone is aware off terms and conditions. Let people speak for themselves. You may know them but someone might not thats why i took the time to post them to see if its was any help for now or in the future..

Message 20 of 56