Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner

online shop purchase

hi i'm trying to bu a "like new " phone off the website but once i add to my basket it refreshes and i get the loading circle but never updates i've been trying since friday .

it say it's in stock and i have tried 4 diffrent phones to buy via three different browsers chrome firefox i.e and check cookies and adblaockers are disabled

devices triedatre  iphone 6 , laptop acer win 10 , amd win 10 deskop pc andriod running nouget  all just hang some show the would u like a data cap on this device for  maybe a second then it just stays in a loading loop

many thanks for any help 

James

Topics: 663

Re: online shop purchase

@gingerbreadman

If you are having problems with online purchases, you may need to call customer services and buy via that route https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or if you have a store nearby, you could visit and buy directly?

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 526
Solutions: 10,772

Same issue reported earlier by someone else.
@EmilieT any known problem?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi @gingerbreadman, and sorry to hear you've been having difficulties placing an order - I can imagine you're very excited to get your hands on the new device! I've just checked on my end and this error is being looked into as we speak. If I receive any further updates I'll share them with you slight smile 

Thanks @MI5 for the mention thumbsup

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@gingerbreadman Apart from the technical error they're having at the moment, don't trust the stock reporting. O2's stock report isn't live, and there's every chance that they don't actually have the phone you want. If you have a local O2 store, the best way to make your purchase is to call them directly. If they have the phone you want in stock you can go in, make your purchase, and walk out with it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,347

I would be stressed out trying to order anything online at the moment. You can never be sure a phone is in stock and money is taken whether they can fill the order or not. Bit of a lottery to be honest.

Level 1: Joiner

ok guy and girls thanks for the heads up i'll head into tomorrow thanks for the help Smiley Happy merrry christmas Smiley Happy