Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring numbers

I have 2 contracts and one of which is able to be upgraded now the other one is not due till October. If i upgrade the one that’s due when the other one is due in October can I transfer that number to the upgraded phone?

Joanne82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New P&G Tariffs From 9th July 2020

Just received this information: We've got some exciting news to share From 9 July, our Pay As You Go sims are getting a makeover. Big Bundles will boast more data than ever before, and changes to International Sims mean your customers get more value ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim card

i lost my sim card somewhere in the garden and cant find it can i have a replecement sim with the same number?

Monika2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Hi guys.Why o2 offers 15gb data for 10£ as big bundle which finish on1 July 2020 but when I bought it sim with that offer and top up 10£ today on 30 June 2020 they only give 3GB data.where is the 5XData like they promise?

Mario1977 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi! I purchased a new phone but cant get my sim card out (stuck inside ).. Can I buy a new O2 sim (pay as you go)and transfer my own number, cause i want to keep my existing number.. Cheers!

Tyrone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i temporarily cut off a phone?

Hi there , I am a frustrated mum of a teenager who is choosing to use lockdown as a holiday rather than do any work / find a job/ help around the house / sign up for college etc and just lays in bed alll day on their phone disengaged from real life. ...

LC23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi where do I enter my unlocking code?

Susan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expired sim

I have an expired sim can it be reactivated saving the mob number ?

TR0m12358 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos