Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £15 Data Bundle increase

I've received a text saying the £15 bundle is increasing from 9th July. Due to having had fake texts and calls posing as o2 can anyone confirm this? Don't want to be clicking on the link to investigate if it is dodgy. Thanks.

SLB67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Is there anyway I could take out another contract on top of the 2 I already have?

iPhone unlock

Hii have purchased a second hand iPhone 8 which appears to be locked to o2i want to unlock it to use another carrier and wanted to ask if anyone knew the best way to do this?i currently have a new pay and go o2 SIM card installed in the phone. should...

Resolved! U.K. and International bundle

Hi all,Probably a silly question... If the bundle I chose states 250 minutes, are these 250 minutes used for international calls in addition to U.K. calls?For example I could phone someone in Spain For 250 minutes and not be charged anything extra?

Sammy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A51 Dual sim always on feature fails only on O2 sim

So my A51 has 2 sims sim 1 is o2 pay as you go, sim 2 is vodafone uk contract. There is a feature called Dual sim always on and switching that on gives a error message it says call fowarding failed, call waiting failed thats for the o2 sim but on the...

Mzayd786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number showing unknown on Samsung A51

Recently switched from Vodafone UK to O2 UK and kept the same number so I filled in the form. I then got a text stating my number had been switched I restarted my device multiple times and when I went to settings SIM card it should my SIM number as u...

Mzayd786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-Up Frequency

I have a CLASSIC Pay As You Go service which I use whenever I'm in the UK. However with COVID-19 it will be sometime before I get back to the UK from where I live in Australia. Can someone tell me how long I can keep my Balance for and how often do I...

New sim

I have bought my daughter new O2 sim because of the offer of 15 gig but she has only received 3 please help many thanks

BIGSIMO1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double top up offer !

Hello , a text message from 02 said , top up £10 by the end of 03 /07 and get £20 credited . I have just topped up £ 10 and balance is only showing £11.39 ( £ 1.39 being original balance ) does the offer £10 get credited later ? . Thanks xx

Resolved! Help - unlocking iphone6s - going in circles

Help.my uncles old iphone 6 broke last week (yup this is a sob story) - he stays 2 housr away form me and is looking after our 94 year gran who is shielding.he used his neighbours phone to call me to let me know & I said dont worry his other niece ha...