Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number for new sim only account

I have a SIM only card and want to use it in a spare phone as a back-up. I need to open a PAYG account and I need a number for the phone.

DaveT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring balances between two O2 Classic PAYG on the same account

I have two SIM only O2 Classic PAYG phones. I'll call them A and B. A has considerably more credit than B. I am getting a new phone and I'll want to PAC the mobile number of phone A (what I consider to be my main phone) to a new carrier. Effectively,...

KABS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM

How can I contact someone to send me a SIM card nano and keep my number?

Emil76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim been disconnected

This is the fourth time in two days this has happens I use my phone for work I need it reconnect

Bethany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why did I get charged 20p?

HelloI've just registered for the £5 Big Bundle with unlimited calls & texts. I had a balance of £10,& £5 was taken for the Big Bundle. That's all fine.I made a few calls to mobiles & 0208 numbers. After he first few, everything was fine, my balance ...

Yowshee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal

How do you renew your bundle before renewal date as call centres are closed

charged for unsent texts

my phone says texts not sent but o2 chat says they were. Why can't I access my usage to see what it says ?

stewart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adult content

Can you take the age thing on my device please

Cauley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help and supporr

ive just topped up my phone with a voucher and i tried getting in touch with o2 to get a 10 pounds bolton and its took all ny credit i now have 1 pounds left could someone from this team please contact me on my numbee

L4e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos