Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

visual voicemail and data

im on a roling contract so on the 10th i get more data. can i set up my visual voicemail?? as evertime i look it up it asked for idata

louisabee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text message

O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: Received the above as a text message. Was busy at work & wasn’t paying attention and clicked link. Link is very similar to 02 asking fo...

EMcG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to reach number with texts or calls

When I try call a certain number from my O2 phone I get the message number not recognised, and when I text it says number formatted incorrectly. How do I fix this? I know fro a fact they havent blocked me.

Resolved! Changing my anniversary date

I have £15 credit but my big bundle renewal date is in 2days and I’ve ran out of data so I want to start my big bundle pack early. How do I do this please.

Shep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to top up

I received my new SIM today and I've tried topping up with 4 different cards from 4 different providers, each time I'm told it's an issue with my bank and to call them.It's clearly not my bank unless all 4 banks are having exactly the same issue. O2 ...

Charles87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go sim problems

I have just purchased a Pay as you go sim and it seems to not work, I can recieve calls but cant make any. It tells me I need to activate it but when I go to do that O2 does not recognise the number. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Resolved! My number not working

Hello. I have a question why my son's phone number does not work in Poland xxxxxxxxxxx. Please answer because I cannot contact my son. Yours sincerely, Marek Szostak [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Marek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

I`d top up my number £15 with 3 weeks ago,they send me a msg evrerything is ok and give me a reference number. When I try to make a international call my balance is 0. Try to contact them but no chance...... What to do???? Thanks

cip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal date

Is it possible to move the renewal date a few days forwards so I can top up faster

Resolved! Scam text?

Got a text from 07884 425691 asking me to click on link as my bill payment not gone through.....

TAS71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos