Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 is throttling youtube

o2 is throttling youtube, videos are buffering all the time but when i use a VPN they play with no buffering. how do i make o2 stop throttling, this violates net neutrality. o2 has been caught throttling youtube and netflix in the past.

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle Data

I recently bought an o2 sim card on the premise that if you top up £15 You will receive 30gb of data but instead I only received 15gb any way I can contact o2 to resolve this? Seems like false advertising to me?

Alexj555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's the best way to change my phone number

My daughter is with O2 PAYG and is getting a lot of harassment and bullying. What's the best way to change her number? Do I just get a new SIM?

Deb46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

I want to change my tariff from pay as you go to pay monthly, couse i top up for 15£ and want to get bundle for 15£

Aurimas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go tariff

Hi everybodySimple.question. I don't want a monthly bundle. I want to put 10£ credit and use it as I want whenever I want. Is there such a thing on O2???

Sth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Hey I’ve accidentally changed my 10 pound tariff to 30 pound and it won’t let me change it back

Luke8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase invoices

Hi, I work for a community charity and we recieved some funding to support people who are isolated during lockdown. I was tasked with purchasing 10 tablets and decided on the Alcatel 3T 8 refurb. Long story short, it wasn't easy as you can only add o...

wesley3570 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International call cost with bolt on

HiWhat are the per min call cost uk to Netherlands if you buy a international monthly bolt on at £2?Are the call costs the same if you buy the one off bolt on at £4.99?Which is the better option?ThanksD

Djp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos