Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

If I'm on payg an go over my data limit will i be charged for using data after my allowance ? . I'm still able to use my games but had a data warning come up saying mobile data specified over 100mb .can anyone help with what this means please??

Bug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Big Bundle Tariff applied

Recently topped up to avail of the £15 Big Bundle, but my £5 Big Bundle was still active and O2 immediately deducted £5 from my balance. Problem is, they will not allow me to shift to £15 Big Bundle until next month. This is ridiculous as I need the ...

Resolved! Change tariff

Hi,I have the 10 £ bundle, which expires on 9th of sept. I used all of my data, so I changed my tariff to the 15£ bundle and than i topped up with 15£. The problem is the tariff plan is not active as of yet. Is therr anything I need to do to have thi...

Tinpth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up twice by mistake

I've accidentally topped up twice, how do I go about getting a refund? The live chat isn't available at the moment

Bluebird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Draining Credit

HiI'm having an issue with disapearing credit and hoping someone can help me.I manage this account for my father he is in a nursing home and suffers from dementia. Prior to the last month or so I would £10 credit on his phone and this would last him ...

TS_34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged £10 instead of £15 and ended up with no data bundle..

Changed tariff from £10 data Big Bundle to £15 data Big Bundle and after confirmation email topped up £15 and charged just £10.. Received a message: “O2: Sorry, you need a balance of at least £15 to get your £15 data Big Bundle. Top up now. Call 4444...

Resolved! Change tarriff

hi I changed my tariff to £15 bundle but u have taken my money and given me my £5 bundle which I cancelled I topped up after I changed my tariff and really need the £15 bundle how can I sort this out

michelle9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I want to cancel my monthly bolt on.

Ketlene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 42

I have recently been unable to contact 1 person via text message. They do not have me blocked as I can phone them but messages will not send to them. It keeps coming up error 42

Ails by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos