Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Joined O2, signal very poor

I swapped from EE to O2 last Weds on PAYG Sim, and my number finally changed today.The signal in my house is pretty non existent now (was perfectly fine with EE and signal checker with O2 says it should be good). Is this because the swap maybe hasnt ...

Kiriakov by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

So after entering Poland I am not able to use internet on my phone. It’s an iPhone and I tried everything, changing APN choosing network manually and once I get the 4g or E next to provider I get the pop up that I’m not subscribed to mobile network ;...

Tsuful by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller ID off

Hie,When I call other people my caller ID is showing as unknown . I have checked my phone settings and my caller ID is on . I’m wondering if it could be O2 withholding my ID.

Noks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Providers

Please could you answer the following questions regarding switch codes:* If I have requested a new number from the new provider, what happens to the old number and the account?* I have not activated the new SIM because there are several issues with t...

Botany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

18+

hi how get trhough 18 restriction? i am 35 thanks

mariusbuz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free 10£

oiner7/2/19I have just received my new O2 SIM in the post and, as advertised on the leaflet my sim came in, I topped up with £10 and text FREE10 to 21500 to receive my extra £10 credit.But I receive the reply "It looks like this offer isn't for you."...

Daveaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop text offers

I have a PAYG sim in a device that lets my 86 year old mother press if there is anything wrong and it sends me a text.It seems to forward on every 4 days messages from O2 about topping up and getting 500 min free.When I get an alert, I think somethin...

GeorgeTT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi i just topped up £15 on my phone but the balance says £5 but i got a message saying that i just topped up £15 so i was wondering what is actually going on

Ida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos