Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect to voicemail Samsung GT E1200i

When I hold the voicemail key, I am being connected to my own number with a message saying the person you're calling is unobtainable. How can I change this to connect properly to voicemail? Thanks very much.

MPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail access from abroad

Dear All, Could you please let me know how to access my voicemail from abroad non-european country in the Middle East ? I have tried 1780, 07802090100 etc but nothing works. Both number unable to be dialled as when you dial it ends up in 3 tones and ...

Arshad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment by Cash?

If I go to a O2 shop and purchase a new O2 Pay As You Go Phone can I still pay by cash?

balance suddenly showing as zero on PAYG when i=big bundle due to renew

Every month I get a reminder that i need at least £10 balance to continue my Big Bundle. At round the same time, my O2App suddenly shows a balance of £0.00, having maintained a healthy balance of around £25-30 for the whole month. Last month, I panic...

hjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 wifi in public places

Hello, I am unable to use the 02 public wifi. It just says 'connected' but I am not because no web pages will load. Other people don't seem to have the same problem. I cannot forget the network (it's not presented as an option) and a reboot doesn't h...

DrWhat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Data Allowance really needed

Hi O2, I really need some data allowance because I am in a local lockdown and I cannot afford any money now. I am on O2 Pay as you go. I am wondering if it will be possible for yous to help me with this situation with some data allowance or credit? I...

Yoshiw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep your mobile number form, not clear?

Hi I have 2 x 'Pay As you Go' phones on O2, an old iPhone 4s and a new Samsung Galaxy A51,The iPhone has the number that I want to Keep, The Samsung is the phone that I want the number moving to.on the 'Keep your mobile number' form there is a box 'W...

Robert_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone can I sim swap?

My grandfather has lost his phone, I have a SIM card he can pop into a old phone but how do I sim swap when I don't have the original phone to receive the text or how do I order a replacement SIM? Thanks

Clare86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up not showing in balance

Hi,I received my sim yesterday and promptly put £10 on it, but in the o2 app it’s not showing. I’ve got the email to confirm the payment went through.How do I get in touch with o2 to check this?

ToddD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up payment

I have a new pay gas you go phone. Trying to top up online ... but the 2 credit and debit card I am using keep getting an error message saying the payment hasn't been processed. There is no reason for these cards to be rejected. Anyone have the same ...

RD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos