Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAC

I need to find my pac number someone help me please I can’t ring them is there a link on this?

Help131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why you turnt my current sim off

Iv ordered a sim last night at it still hasn’t come but you have turnt my current sim off I put £10 on it 4 days ago for a bundle witch hasn’t run out and £10 on it last night for more data and that still hasn’t run out at the moment my phone has no ...

Resolved! Credit balance notifications

I know this question has been asked before on here but I am wondering how to stop the credit balance notification appearing after every call and text. Previous advice has been to phone customer service and hope that you get through to soembody who kn...

Bh84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

I need some help to renwel my bundle for today please

Lauren10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium International Bundles

Hi everybody,I am a new customer at O2, got my Premium Big Bundle SIM card 10 days ago and put £20 on it, to go to France and then Mexico.I am now in Mexico and my credit indicates £0 even though I used very little of it in France. The company is wan...

EmilieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Think I have been scammed by an imessage

The past few weeks I've been receiving random iMessages that are clearly scams. I tend to open the message and click through to block caller. I have just done this and then got a notification that my credit had dropped by £4.50, I did not open any li...

Kooks65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£5 Big Bundle

I have ordered a new pay as you go sim, on the £5 big bundle tariff. I don’t want it to continue every month. How do I stop £5 of my credit been taken every month?

Farley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When the £5 credit going on my phone

Don't miss out on £5 extra credit ? just for going large. Change up to the £15 Data Big Bundle and instead of 6GB, you'll get 15GB, plus unlimited calls and texts. All to use over 30 days. Text 15DATABB to 21300 to change now. Once you've set up the ...

Gina3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable wifi calling?

I have an iPhone XR running iOS 13.7. The option to enable wifi calling does not display for O2. When I check in MyO2 under manage my device, the only option available is to unlock my phone. No option to enable wifi calling is shown.Any ideas please?...

CTP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New PAYG customer

My brother-in-law has just upgraded his PAYG package via the My O2 app to the £10 big bundle for 6GB data, unlimited minutes and text. He only had £2.60 credit on there at the time, but then once he had changed the package, then topped his phone up b...