Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 47 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What is Global Networks

Further to my recent post on loss of data roaming when in Norway; when my wife's Moto G was switched on in Norway we had the message: " Welcome to Global Networks. Calls on Pay and Go to UK costs £2 per minute. Receiving a call costs £2 per minute. D...

Tafia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Top-up error

Hello, Has anyone else been having problems doing a web top-up with a Visa card? I get an error message "The card number is not an accepted card type". I called customer service but due to a bad connection / some distortion I couldn't hear to get any...

sam001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bundle

Please can someone tell me how to suspend my £10 monthly bundle whilst I am travelling overseas .

Resolved! Lost sim for more then 3 months

Hi, I'm an international student and I have been using pay as you go o2 sim since 15th Oct 2016, I recently lost my sim and I can't pass the security question from the calling agent of my frequent calls made during the last 3 months due to the fact t...

Hassan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit card size sim

Is it possable to get a sim the size of a credit card. on pay as you go 2g

kenj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access Voicemail without credit/minutes

Hi, any way to access voicemail messages when out of credit/minutes? I think it slightly ridiculous that accessing my voicemail isn't a free service. (That I know anyway).Cheers.

CC_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges using viber

hi All, i bought a new phone ,j5 on pay as you go - simple swop of sim and sd card ,no new sim, and set it up etc etc ...first thing was connecting to my wifi, which it completed no prolems i sent several messages on viber after installing it, since ...

paul_b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payments

Why can I not pay by Mastercard? It says I can.When I press pay, it goes red and says " This card is not accepted "

Rich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my sim

Hi.I have question about my acount o2 and my sim card it doesnt work and my number doesnt exist xxxxxxxxxxxx. I wont to my number back and my o2 acont.Thank you. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public....

pbharry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos