Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost device

Who do i contact to report lost divice and sim , online only though as i cannoy make calls havent got another device to call from.... plz help online chat just kerp trlling me to call or go to a shop???? Obvisly i would if i could

PaddyMc99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

You tube Restricted mode via 4G

In the last few days when I access YouTube via the O2 network, I'm not allowed to comment on videos I normally watch or am subscribed to. In my Settings in my Account the on/off switch for restricted mode is greyed out.O2 shop assistant told me this ...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit balance

I have had this phone Nokia 1.3 since Monday and my balace has gone from £10.07 to £5.87 can any tell me why this is happening as I really have not use the phone just ckecking what I have to do to use it?

Buy a new phone new contract O2 website system told me Have some problems with your O2 account call

Good afternoon,my name is Jose Ramoslast saturday 7th i bougth new phone and new contract online O2 website, ready paid upfront by paypal money comeout from my bank account when i try back to O2 website system told me Have some problems with your O2 ...

JoseRamos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

I just recently got my number pac code to another sim but I can't get that to work. I want to go back to my old 02 sim. How do I get my old sim to work again?

Craig10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone no network

Hi I bought a new phone for my mum in February it is only a basic Nokia 105 but it says she can only make emergency calls do I need to activate the sim card? How do I do this

Dawn6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect address

In my O2 account, my address is wrong. I wanted to purchase a device and aim contract but the delivery address auto populate the incorrect address.O2 CS suggest ordering anyway then calling to change the delivery address - as them submitting a form t...

Resolved! Basic pay as you go

I want to have a basic payg simple but cant seem to be able to cancel all tarrifs , how do i do this ?

Geemac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't make or receive any calls abroad

Hello i got a new PayG (I switched from VDF) sim card from o2. Now i am temporary living near my parents in Germany. Because my VDF-Sim was deactivated, i activated my o2 UK-Sim in Germany.But since the first minute i can't make or receive any calls....