Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Roaming

Hi, I have been unable to use my Data Roaming of late. Not untypically, as an NI resident, I spend a lot of business time in Republic of Ireland and although I can make calls or texts I can't access Data! No problems last year...Thanks

Fran66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with sim unlock unlatch etc.

I have moved abroad and have attempted to put a new sim card into my phone from a different network. It keeps asking for the PUK but says unsuccessful. I asked 02 to unlock my phone and got an email saying it was unlatched (is this the same thing) th...

Koszmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi. Am trying to change my mum's tariff. Have tried with 02 app, 02 website but both keep either crashing or saying that I cannot load current page. Tried diff phones and still not working. Help much appreciated .

Pennywren by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 shops

Hi are O2 shops open on 18/02/21

Doug3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult restrictions

Have no visa to prove my age to lift adult content.Spoke to an advisor 5 days ago and gave my passport I'd and driving number but still waiting...

Beer1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! frozen account

trying to topup my sim unable saying your number is frozen ?how to reactivate

sarmedec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos