Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancel auto top up

Hi, is anyone can tell me how to cancel auto top up for my PAYG sims? thanks

benny366 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Bought a Nokia 1.3 for my Grandma’s Xmas. Changed sims over so he could keep his old number. Was told it would take 24hrs, switched device on and off but still saying “emergency calls only” please help.

HollyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel tariff

How do I cancel a tariff too start a new plan before the renewal date?

Sophie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance notification says 0 balance which is not correct

I've recently switched from contract to pay as you go. I received my sim card yesterday and topped it up immediately - the money has been taken out of my account.My issue is this: every time I try to send a text I get a notification telling me that m...

Electric gates

I use an 02 pay as you go sim in my electric gates, can i request 02 not to remove it from their network due to inactivity?

Robear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P20 lite no incoming outgoing calls

Good evening , purchased a P20 lite for my daughter at Christmas and a payg sim , when sim is inserted it shows 02 network id with full signal and hspa but will not dial out , when dialing the number it goes straight to answer phone.... Same happens ...

Alfee248 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to add additional number to Family Bolt-on

I am trying to add an additional number (will be 5 numbers in total including owner and new one) to my Family Bolt-on, (via https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/family/manage) however it won't let me as it complains that one of the existing numbers is invalid, ...

Adino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code PAYG

How do I get a PAC code to port my number from o2 pay as you go to another network on a contract? Seems to be no way of doing it online and can’t phone as speaker is broken.Thanks

MrsD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

I am trying to top up via my Revolut account but it gives me an error.Please can you assist as I have no more data and need urgently

Resolved! Do I need to top up every 6 months

I am on classic payg and now it says on o2 site i need to make a top up every 6 months.Is this true or can a text be sent every month keep it active without switch off.I would like a definite answer on this rather than a guess.Thanks.

Mickmick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos